Most of my documents are in Italian. In English there are at the moment only a few things.
The Requirement-by-Example, English version guide. The Requirements Document Template.
A short presentation of ISO 25010 – “Systems and software engineering – System and software quality models”, a 2011 standard that replaces ISO 9126.
How to Use UML (“Come si usa UML): 5 short videos, in Italian, with English subtitles.
First part: What UML is:
Second part: Practical UML:
- 3) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7RqMpx2AXw
- 4) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nVWRC37lgU
- 5) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPwCxYgZyCU
Some short writings:
- Requirements Commonplace Remarks (a revised version was published in April 2008 in the Requirements Network)
- UML Commonplace Remarks
- How to Survive a Software Project – some Suggestions for Clients
- Techniques are Sources of Questions
- Software Development is Design and Communication